Craft Supplies Landing Page
renewable craft supplies
Wool roving and batting are perfectly suited to needle felt animals, ornaments, and mobiles.
100% wool stuffing is supportive and refluffable –important for your favorite toys and pillows!
humane & adorable!
Herd Supply Co. wool is sourced from small New England farms.Order Yours Now!
- Breathable – good for hot and cold weather
- Dust mite, mold, and mildew resistant
- Fire resistant
- Maintains its shape – it can easily be re-fluffed
- Noise dampening
- Air purifying
Wool Sourced From:
- Beckett Farms (home of Herd Supply), Glastonbury, CT
- Hildred’s Farm, South Windsor, CT
- Lily Brook Farm, Hollis, ME
- Sankow’s Beaver Brook Farm, Lyme, CT
- Wool scoured in Ontario and processed in Wisconsin.
- Wool crafts made by YOU!
THE REVIEWS ARE IN!
I absolutely love how firm the wool pillow feels! Our couch is so ugly and need a (sustainable) pop of fun.
The wool takes less to give the toys a plump feeling and is WAY less messy than kapok which gets everywhere.
Herd Supply is a small-batch sheep-inspired company based in Cambridge, Massachusetts. We sell our products online and at pop-up markets in Massachusetts and Connecticut.
Have questions? Send us an email!